Welcome to Invest in Change
The world needs positive action. We can help make that happen. Change is often driven by dynamic new companies. Investing in purpose-led start-ups and other innovative companies is a powerful way to improve the world.
Our mission is to drive positive change through promoting sustainable positive capitalism. We want to see more companies put social and environmental good at the heart of business. We believe that positive impact is part of a well balanced balance sheet. The biggest changes are achieved by successful companies.
What We Do
We connect Angel Investors with a conscience, to companies that can do good whilst making money. We believe that profit and purpose can go together.
Join the Mailing ListMax one email per month with news and selected opportunities. You can unsubscribe anytime. We will keep your data private.
Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.
We can't leave it up to politicians, even good ones need support from business to drive change.
Frequently Asked Questions
Examples might be:
- Software - e.g. for charities, or to address a commmunity need. Software is capable of global scale and good financial returns in a comparatively short time-frame.
- Community - e.g. providing facilities from markets to care-homes to support local communties.
- Education - particularly if addressing a neglected area.
- Retail - e.g. providing a more environmentally sound product.
- Healthcare - e.g. developing new medical products.
Typically companies seeking from £25,000 to £250,000 is the right range for angel investors, and usually a number of angels contribute. This is often early-stage investment.
For the individual Angel - cheque size depends on how the company is raising. £10,000 is a common investment level for companies raising via angel syndicates. But investments can start much lower -- as low as £20 -- for companies using crowd-funding.
- Clearly So Investors and angels syndicate. Annual fee £2,500.
- Big Issue invest Impact investing by working with private and institutional investors, corporates, and foundations to deliver significant social impact, whilst generating a financial return.
- Big Society Capital Provides relevant industry news and UK-based social impact investments.
- Can Invest A resource for investors seeking to invest and UK-based charities/social-enterprises seeking investment.
- Bethnal Green Ventures Investing in early stage ventures that radically change peoples lives for the better.
- Resonance Connects investors with a range of impact investment opportunities by creating and managing a number of high social impact investment funds.
- More organisations: awesome-techforgood
- RSF Social Finance Funding Provides investment opportunities for social enterprises in the US
- AngelList Offers investment opportunities alongside notable lead investors and diversification options like an Index Fund along with a network of investing support.
- Good Tech Ventures Africa VC firm focusing on for-profit tech-for-good ventures in Africa.
- Numbers for Good Advisors / consultants for companies and investors. Can advise investors seeking to create positive social change and generate financial returns.
To add to this list - please email .